föstudagur, desember 28, 2001

Uuuuuuuuppppsss, am going to the Antarctic today! Am too excited about all this, my stomach doesn´t know what to make of all this and I don´t feel like eating anything at all. I wish I could just get on the boat NOW, so that I don´t have to wait and get all too excited. Feel like a small kid...

Finally got my camera yesterday! It cost me a lot of hassle, running around telling people to do their work, being angry and loads of paperwork and phonecalls, but it is finally here!! Actually it had been in Ushuaia since the 21st, but noone bothered to let me know. Wonderful.

Well, this is the last posting on my blog for this year. Hope you all have a nice and jolly New Years, I´ll think of you as I´m drinking the toast somewhere in very southerly latitudes! See you again on the 7th of January, *knus* and *kreist*

Engin ummæli: