föstudagur, júlí 28, 2006

Visit

Thor is right now in the skies above Ithaca. Gee, I love thunderstorms!! Especially when I'm safely inside.

Mom and Kristján kept Shan and me company over the past weekend and gee, was it nice to see them! We visited some nice restaurants in town and out, not to mention the ever-popular Restaurant Mamma which this time was located in our very own kitchen at Seneca Resorts Inc.. We went to see some bikers at the Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, as well as just hanging out on the couch and chatting. An altogether wonderfully relaxing and entertaining weekend. Hail visits!! (hint hint, my sheep-loyal readers).

And since they left it's been back to work. And a couple of bike rides, one in the pouring rain and the other up a big big hill. And tomorrow I'm going with some buddies from the Outing Club on a ride around Lake Skaneateles. Should be nice, especially if the weatherman is right that Thor will be somewhere far away.

Engin ummæli: