sunnudagur, janúar 13, 2008

Leaving town

The trip starts tomorrow and I can't say that I'm ready. My flight out of Ithaca is at quarter of six in the morning, i.e. in six hours and a half. If I had any sense I'd be done packing and snoring in bed by now but instead I'm buying the fourth season of Grey's Anatomy on iTunes and syncing it to my iPod so that I have something to pass the time with while in the outland.

One thing that I'm glad about is that this will be my last field trip as a Ph.D. student. As exciting as field work is, I've had enough for now. All I want to do now is make enough sense of the data I already have to get my degree. I really don't want to spend months on end in the lab again, processing the samples I'll bring home from this trip. Guess I don't have a choice, though.

Ok, I'm off to Hawaii, then!

4 ummæli:

Erna Massi sagði...

Bon voyage! Lítur út eins og endirinn sé framundan fyrst þetta er síðasta gagnasöfnunin!!!!

Alisha Rene' sagði...

GOOD TRAVELS!!!!

Móðir, kona, meyja sagði...

Hugsa til þín, kerlíngin mín.

Lára sagði...

vá hvað þú átt flottan i-pod sem getur verið með sjónvarpsþætti...

miss you :)

kv Lára