föstudagur, ágúst 24, 2007

Irr...rrrr....rrrr....itated

Please remember that I prolonged my stay in Europe by a week due to the American embassy in Reykjavik not having any available interview slots during the week I originally planned to be in Iceland. Now, it is not an altogether horrible thing to spend an extra week in Europe. It does have its undeniable benefits. It is, however, also entirely perceivable that this would not be the case.

You can therefore imagine my surprise when I booked my interview today. They had lots... let me repeat this... LOTS... of openings during the week that I will spend in Europe, waiting for an available interview slot at the embassy.

Now, please join me in sincere irritation. And trust me, I plan to yell at a certain receptionist when I get the chance.

3 ummæli:

hronnsa sagði...

grrrrrrrrrr! that is so not cool!

but congrats on talking and success in koln.

Nafnlaus sagði...

Segðu þessari kellingartussu að hoppa upp í RAASSSSGGGGAAATIÐÐ á sér frá mér. Djöfuls óþolandi pakk.

Er ekki bara málið að breyta miðanum aftur þá?

Herdis sagði...

Thad kostar litla 200 dollara ad breyta midanum. Held eg faeri henni reikninginn.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!