laugardagur, febrúar 23, 2002

Well, not on the jeep-tour yet, but on my way to it. Hope tomorrow. Had some errands to do in Antofagasta, so missed all buses to San Pedro. Fall er fararheill :)

Calama is actually a much nicer town than I remembered (last time I was here I was going to spend a night but "fled" to San Pedro on the last bus), especially the market which reminds me so much of Bolivia. Some special feeling about buying your food from vendors with small stalls, all gathered under a plastic roof. Much better than the supermarkets. You can bargain and ask for some small supplements (now give me some of that terragon, I`m buying SO much from you...), simply lovely.

Heard that all my guest family in La Paz is fine, my "granny" and "mommy" and "brothers" and "sisters" were actually volunteering, helping those who lost their homes. Am looking forward to meeting them!!!

Engin ummæli: