laugardagur, ágúst 24, 2002

oh, last (and only...) party night in Longyearbyen this summer is over. I started at Puben, had a beef steak and read the newspapers, entertained (tried to, at least) my friend and bartender Helen... and then the people started pouring in. The crew from the Polar Star, and then the guides, all in various state of drunkenness. Very handy, since they offer you drinks. Economical... In the end Puben was completely crowded and I was having the most wonderful time, laughing my ass off and enjoying life so immensely. Then we went to Huset (where one never plans to go, one just ends up there) where all the Icelanders were (all three of them, that is). Spent long time talking to Atli, an old flame of mine, he's here with his girlfriend who's studying at UNIS; we haven't talked for ages. Now know for sure that I'm getting old, since I'm developing hangovers while still drunk. Joined some workmates to Classic Pizza for a kebab and came out with an empty pizza box under my arm, am going to use it for sending Arnon his birthday-present in it. He's getting a book. Hyyyssssjjjj....

Engin ummæli: