þriðjudagur, febrúar 21, 2006

Birthday blog for my sheep-loyal readers

Why can't we have birthday more than once a year?? The treatment I got yesterday, which in case you didn't know was my birthday, was extraordinary.

First of all, I got my co-habitator's approval of sleeping in, which means I showed up at work around noon. This was after I had brunch from the nearby bagel shop, brought to me by said co-habitator. At work I got plenty of happy birthday wishes and eager to make them all come true, I left work before putting in my due 8 hours. Shame on me! A huge flower bouquet was waiting for me in the car as Shan came to pick me up and the three of us took off to Syracuse and the Dinosaur BBQ without further delay. After dinner in our favorite Christian biker joint (which was full to the brim last night, as presumably always) we then raced the clock back to Ithaca and Madeline's, where my favorite molten chocolate cake is to be had.

Sehr schön, ja. And thanks for all the good wishes,

your oldfart Herdis

Engin ummæli: