föstudagur, maí 19, 2006

The cold

I'm at home nursing a cold the second day in a row. It's really beyond me why I get the cold so often. This one started on Tuesday night when I could literally feel my chest getting constricted, from one second to the next. I was walking across the living room floor.

Anyway, my Throat Coat tea is brewing on the desk next to me and I'm all bundled up in woolen sweaters, ski socks, scarfs and even my favorite elf hat. Having a cold isn't all bad, it's an excuse to wear your favorite winter hat in the middle of the summer.

Otherwise, nothing much is new. I'm listening to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (I've been practicing for a week now and I still can't get his last name into my long-term memory) and Nick Cave, solving sudokus and generally wasting time. Shame on me.

Engin ummæli: