sunnudagur, janúar 18, 2009

Today has been an exercise in persistence/stubbornness, as far as I am concerned. I needed to set up the wireless on my laptop (connect it to the new wireless router at home) and so far, this seemingly simple task has taken me ~4 hours. The only result is that the wireless network adapter driver has somehow been uninstalled and I cannot install either a new or the old one. Fabulous results, eh?

So, now I've taken up residence in my personal IKEA heaven and am watching Pride and Prejudice on DVR. The Keira Knightly version. I am absolutely not proud of this performance of mine, btw, I intended to spend the day in the lab. Ehem...

Ok, the ad break is over!

2 ummæli:

Móðir, kona, meyja sagði...

You have a wireless router! See, that's what happens when you embrace your inner bitch *wink*

Lára sagði...

Bið að heilsa Heathcliff