þriðjudagur, október 30, 2007

Tonic and lime, please

This afternoon the group I belong to here at Shell had a little celebration, to which I was, naturally, invited. It was nice to get out of the office for a while and meet people in a relaxed setting. I had to go back to the office after this so I asked for tonic water with lime. My refill came from a different waiter and I think he may not have realized I originally only had tonic in there... after almost finishing the second drink I started to feel as if there was something stronger in there as well. Oh whatever. A free drink never hurt anyone. Ermmm....

Am at home, looking at and for data. How come that out of 35,000 data points, only 5 are relevant to what I am interested in??? It's not fair!

2 ummæli:

Nafnlaus sagði...

www.vikingasveitin.bloggar.is Þetta er ferðabloggið mitt og Kára... endilega tékkaðu á þessu ;)

Erna Massi sagði...

Hehe.. ég held þú hafir endurskilgreint orðið "hænuhaus" í þessari færslu.... tíhí...