þriðjudagur, ágúst 05, 2008

Stupid error

Gawd! I just discovered a VERY stupid mistake in my calculations. If I'd thought of this earlier I would have saved myself a LOT of agonizing over weird-looking data.

Do you remember the space mission that was a fiasco b/c of engineers forgetting to convert from one system of measurement to another? Well, this was on a similar scale (albeit not in political and financial consequences ;) )

Oh well. I found it and fixing it (now that I know what was wrong the whole time) is fortunately not a big deal.

2 ummæli:

Nafnlaus sagði...

Þú ert svo mikið nörd

Hlakka massa til að sjá þig!!!!

Herdis sagði...

Jamm, ég er nörd dauðans og nýt þess í botn ;)

Gott að heyra að þú ert heil á húfi eftir Verslunarmannahelgina! Hlakka líka svakalega til að sjá þig!!