laugardagur, maí 04, 2002

The weather is just perfect!!!!! The sun shines and it's a few degrees minus, and all is well. And beautiful.

Have actually been having a nice time, even if I can't really recall what I've spent my idleness on in the last few days. Have a vague feeling that some of my workmates think that I'm some sort of a chicken not to have started working yet (in the beginning they didn't tire to remind me of the superman who started working two weeks after a similar accident), but who cares, anyway??

William Beckerman is a man that makes me sad. For him. It's so sad to see that people like him actually exist, people who have been completely denied the gift of seeing any further than their own nose, let alone sensing how small and unimportant we humans are in the greater scheme of things and thus how big and exciting and bubbling with power nature is. He exposes this absolute lack of connection with nature in a book called "Small is stupid". Wonder how tall he is...

Since I've almost managed to pay up all my debts related to my S-America trip this winter I figured out I could afford a new woolen hat at Arctica today. It's brown and cute and has an antenna on top. Love it.

Engin ummæli: