föstudagur, júlí 19, 2002

Have had a most wonderful and needed holiday, living life like a savage with some friends in a fjord two-hour Zodiac-drive away from town. We all thoroughly enjoyed the company of a billion zillion mosquitoes, some of them managed to commit suicide on the barbeque (I was peeling them off the salmon, believe it or not) while most of them fed on our blood instead. I look gorgeous, after counting 20+ bites and not making it to below my eyebrows I quit counting. One sonofabitch stuck me in the left eyelid and it got so swollen I hardly could keep the eye open for one whole day, and another indecent bastard sneaked up on me as I was peeing and now my buttock itches uncontrollably. Peeing on Svalbard is always a risky business :( If I were in charge I'd be sykemeldt until I look like a human again.

Engin ummæli: