miðvikudagur, janúar 18, 2006

Tagged - again

Four jobs I´ve had in my life:
Snowmobile guide (skikkelig harry!)
Tourist guide on innumerable Golden Circles and Blue Lagoon trips
TA for a bizarre assortment of classes at Cornell
Some ennui in a fish factory in Ísafjörður when I was 14

Four movies I could watch over and over (and have!):
Oklahoma (ehemm... I think I already did enough of that)
The black fingernail - a severly overlooked "Carry On" gem
Kill Bill, both parts
Finding Nemo

Four places you have lived:
Reykjavík
Garðabær (thoroughly not recommended)
Longyearbyen (thoroughly recommended - for those who are harry at heart)
La Paz

Four TV shows you love to watch:
(*are there four TV shows out there??)
Sex and the City
Frontline on NPR - only available to me on the laptop but still darn good
Any science show, such as The Elegant Universe
Any and all British crime series

Four places you have been on vacation:
Burlington, VT
Montreal, QC
Portland, OR
Na Pali Coast, HI (ok, so I took some watersamples there, but it was still a vacation...)

Four websites I visit daily:
mbl.is
Stína
Erna
The Aerospace Engineer

Four of my favourite foods:
dried mango
tex-mex chicken soup
whole-wheat pasta with pretty much anything (except for minced beef, holy Jesus!)
chocolate (and don't try to tell me it isn't food, ok?)

Four places I would rather be right now:
On the pink couch
Skiing, maybe at Jackson Hole
I wouldn't mind taking all my papers and stuff to a rustic little cabin in the middle of nowhere (i.e. backcountry, choked in snow) and sit there reading and drinking hot chocolate
In Reykjavík listening to my sister Lára's stories from New Zealand

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Lára (you need to get your blog going again, sister!)
The Aerospace Engineer (idem)
Erna (such a wonderfully rapid response last time, thanks!)
Gönzó

Engin ummæli: