föstudagur, september 06, 2002

Am running to Stína´s, she´s home alone and we´re going for a girlie session with pop-corn and Friends. Have the option of going to Nellie´s and have a beer with the students from the volcano school but think I will drop it, last night saw me downing some gin and beer and red wine and singing the legendary "Icelandic Cowboy" for all present. Have to give the audience a break. Anyway, my clothes are all dirty and long to see the interior of Stina´s washing machine. Does not mean, however, that I´ll be running around naked at Stína´s.

I learned a lot about the human condition at the summer school. For instance, I met this professor from the University of Cambridge whose hair is more curly than mine ever was, wears Ecuadorian wool hats three numbers too large and grows figs. When he grows up, he wants to become an astronaut or a truck driver. More on this exotic species called geo-scientists later.

Engin ummæli: