miðvikudagur, júní 05, 2002

Almost forgot to tell you about my dream last night. Was making a note of it to myself in my mobile phone today, walking to catch the bus, and almost crashed into a fence. Managed to stop myself before the collision, but slid and fell and made a scene of myself. Is it any wonder I´m the one who dislocates her shoulder and tears her knee open?!?

In the dream I was a goose fighting with a penguin. Then the next moment I was the penguin fighting with the goose. Then I was both, fighting with myself. Am very glad I don´t have a black eye now.

Have been noticing a certain unrest with relatives for a while. They probably all think I´m either lesbian or frigid, since I´m 28 years old and haven´t shown them any significant other yet. An elderly aunt of mine poked my ribs at my bro´s wedding recently, telling me I´d be the next. Now I´m waiting for a funeral to do the same to her... Another aunt just talked with me over the phone. She wants me to come for a visit at her work place tomorrow, where she´s going to introduce my to two jolly nice colleagues of hers. "They´re your age, my dear, very promising young men!!" My stepbrother´s wedding, to be held next Saturday, will probably be another circus in this respect. Can´t wait! Maybe I should play lesbian... it´d give them something to chew on!

Engin ummæli: