fimmtudagur, júní 06, 2002

Autumn came early this spring...

I don´t think I´ve ever told you what a fantastic driver I am. With me at the wheel various cars have come into many rather unusual situations, like almost falling nose first into a ditch on a field in South Iceland. The farmer really enjoyed towing me out with his tractor :) Now in less than 12 hours I´ve managed to twice entertain my fellow Icelanders with my incredible backing skills. Last night I for some obscure reason decided to back into a parking lot outside my bro´s house and it took me only 5 minutes, then this morning I went to see the doctor and... got the car stuck between two other ones (I could have parked a bus there...)!! It was in a hill and I had to back UP the hill and I killed the car maybe 20 times. After 15 minutes of swearing and sweating and praying that the other cars wouldn't attack my car we made it out, the car and I. Gee, I'm so glad miracles still happen!!

The meeting with this professor at the University yesterday was good. Well, he probably hasn´t got any work for me this winter but he told me about a lot of possible projects for my Masters. Might end up doing my Masters here in Iceland!! Am looking for a job next winter... how about maybe becoming a miner in Svalbard??

Engin ummæli: