þriðjudagur, júní 11, 2002

These days I can´t say I´m proud to be an Icelander. The government has completely made an asshole of itself with the Falun Gong case. Wish I was still in Iceland and could go and protest when the Chinese mass murderer arrives.

Oslo greeted me with thunder and lightning. I just love that kind of weather; the feeling of exhilaration I get in my belly when the lightning goes and waiting for the noise of the thunder. Not to mention the rain, determined as it is to go down and do it quickly, as opposed to the drizzling rain of home. Sought shelter in a huge bookshop on Karl Johan Street and walked out with this book I have been dying for; The Iron Wall by Avi Shleim. Wonderful name :) It´s about Israel and Palestine; I can´t go to Israel to visit Arnon and his family without knowing a bit more about the conflict than the Moggi tells me!

Engin ummæli: