fimmtudagur, júní 12, 2008

Brain fried

Work is going like a speed train these days. Two undergrads are helping me in the lab and practically overnight a massive sample processing and lab maintenance campaign has been kicked off. Yesterday moi and her adviser had a meeting with a hydrologist on campus about watershed modeling and I left the meeting (well, they left the meeting and I was left sitting on my office chair) with my head full of ideas that I'm really hopeful about. So, today I've been working for 14 hours and I am absolutely fried. In a good way, though, since lots of work is getting done.

Well, I'm probably exaggerating about those 14 hours. Today I neflilega met my friend Leticia for lunch and we took almost one and a half hours to catch up (and we were by no means done!). That leaves just 12 hours at work. Oh well, worse things have happened ;)

1 ummæli:

Lára sagði...

ekkert betra en góður lunch með spjall vinkonu ;)