þriðjudagur, júní 17, 2008

I can't wait to move out of here!!

There are four (these days, three) of us in this apartment where I live. We share one bathroom (gasp!). Every single time I attempt a visit to the water closet, no matter what time of day or what day of the week, it's busy. This is beyond bizarre.

A normal person (not that any of us is normal but for the sake of argument we'll pretend we are) sleeps 8 hours a day. That leaves 16 hours for other activities, such as going to the loo. I do know for a fact that I don't spend more than ~0.5 hours in that ghastly chamber pr. day, which leaves 15.5 hours for my three room mates. By my calculations that means that the rest of them spend on average over 5 hours pr. day on the pot. WTF?!?!!?

3 ummæli:

Lára sagði...

Ég get ekki bedid eftir ad thu flytjir. Ef ég væri nálægt þá væri ég ávallt reiðubúin í Ikea ferð :)

Herdis sagði...

Gott að vita það, ég býð þér þá bara í heimsókn þegar IKEA ferð er á döfinni! Ég vona svo innilega að þið komist í heimsókn til Íþöku áður en ég flyt héðan, sérstaklega núna þegar ég fer alveg að flytja í miklu betri íbúð :)

Móðir, kona, meyja sagði...

Ég er alveg farin að hata flutninga, en í þessu tilfelli skil ég þig vel.