þriðjudagur, mars 05, 2002

still on the surface of the planet. Am leaving La Paz in a couple of hours, first I´ll run to lunch in my family´s house. La Paz is SOOOOOO great, I love this city. The idiots at Air France changed the time of my flight to Paris, made it go 11 hours earlier, so I have a nice long wait at Paris airport, and have to fly to Santiago on the day before, and not on the same day as my overseas flight. Bo, I don´t like Santiago and was looking forward to not having to spend too much time there... But, hey, there are nice people in Santiago, such as my friend Ruddy and his wife Claudia. And Hugh and his girlfriend (that I´ve never met), Hugh, where are you??? Write me an e-mail, so we can meet somewhere!

So, next stop is Putre in Chile, next door west of Parque Nacional Lauca. Will meet my friend Arnon there again, for a couple of days of hiking before going south... to go north... to the brrrrrr temperatures of Svalbard.

Engin ummæli: