sunnudagur, mars 31, 2002

Muh. I want my blog to be as fancy as Stina's!! And Erna's. I haven't even put in a link to their blogs. I am an evil woman.

Spent the day, after a bigtime night out, taking this Icelandic guy who's been here working for a while on a scooter trip to Kapp Linne (you are forgiven if you don't know what or where that is). The weather was perfect and I won a bet over whether a black spot in the distance was a log on the coast or a seal on the sea-ice. Of course it was a log, and I'm headed for the pub now to claim my prize.

Yesterday evening I was invited to dinner with three of my workmates, after a long but good day at work. We had the most brilliant time, laughed our arses off and afterwards went out to Huset (the nightclub here in town, actually a hamburger joint and a coffee shop that turns into a nightspot at weekends) where we tried to teach half of Longyearbyen to dance the Safari-dance. My first party night for almost half a year, would you believe that??!?!?!?!

Engin ummæli: