miðvikudagur, apríl 10, 2002

Welcome to the most frequently updated blog ever ;)

This time I have a very good excuse. Last Saturday I was taking a group of tourists to Kapp Linne and tok a dramatically wrong turn once, ending in an ice-covered hill where my scooter tipped over and threw me, shoulder first, on the ice. It hurt one hell of a lot!!!!! At Kapp Linne we found out that the shoulder was displaced (ur lid, er thad ekki displaced a enssgu?), so we called the doctor and before I knew it the helicopter from Longyearbyen had arrived and took me to the hospital in town. The doctor met me on the airstrip in his car, excellent service!

Jaja, never a dull moment in my life :) Hmmm, actually the next few weeks might become dull since I'm not supposed to work anything until the end of the month. The doctor advised me from driving a scooter again this season. Hmmmm, and I have a S-America-trip to pay for... this will be interesting! But of course there won't have to be a single dull moment; I have plenty of books to read and study and plenty of people to visit, and a climate-change conference that started 10 minutes ago at UNIS...

Engin ummæli: