mánudagur, apríl 15, 2002

Another day at the office. Øystein was just using the new copy-machine that I had the honour of installing last week. Take out a few screws and it was ready. Thought I. Made 20 copies of the General Conditions-form, but there was nothing on them. Invisible ink? Almost. Just forgot to open the ink box.

So, you see my life is full of exciting and interesting things these days. I could use an earthquake right now, or a meteor crashing into the fiord. Or a stray polar bear in town. Maybe I'll settle for an episode of ER.

Have been very formally indeed invited to join Svalbard Tourist Council at the general meeting on Thursday, and for lunch afterwards, not because I'm so terribly important but because I'm one of the newly authorized Svalbard guides!!!!! Here you have to apply for authorization and so we did, a few of us, and we got it. Iha! What it basically means is that you get yet another badge to decorate your scooter-dress with. Wonder if I'm the first one-handed guide to become authorized to take tourists on scooter-trips here?? Is there too much self-pity on this page? Oh, sod it!

I'm sure there was something else terribly interesting that I was meaning to tell you about.

Oh yes, of course. I've added links to my blog. And what about the new template? The other one was getting SOOO boring. Just scroll down the page, and there are the links. You can even drop me a line from now on!!!

Engin ummæli: