sunnudagur, apríl 21, 2002

Helvítis djøfulsins andskotans helvítis kúkatølva. Tholir ekki fjóra glugga opna i einu, thá frýs hún... aaaarrrgggg!

Never mind, never mind. Heatwave over, all was frozen when I left this lovely little piece of crap last night to go to the pub. Decided not to be foxy and went there with my hiking boots, but in this weird little town noone could care less. There are some things about Longyearbyen that I love more than words can ever convey. What I don't love is the impossibility of having some kind of "advanced topic" conversation here. Or maybe Scandinavian males are inherently more limited brainwise than many other breeds. I've been working with some of these cowboys for three seasons now, and they can't ever get further than the "you, me, boyfriend, girlfriend?!?!" stage. And hey, you're not silly enough to even imagine their intentions are honorable. I'm thoroughly glad to be a woman, I mean, is there any one of us who'd trade PMS once a month for being a mind-crippled idiot all your life?!?!

Engin ummæli: