föstudagur, apríl 26, 2002

Well, no Kapp Linné for me. The arm protested, and I gave in. Another lazy evening in Longyearbyen, jibbi!!!!

Received a most wonderful offer from Nature to see the full-text edition of this week's volume, AND a 15% discount off subscription. Have, since then, been pressing my nose flat against the screen reading all the articles that are even remotely interesting to me, and gee, it's good. The little science nerd in me is very happy now. Something tells me, however, that the subscription offer is not exactly something for me, I've been trying to find out the prices but the website just takes me in circles and avoids having to tell me what the price is. What I do know is that it is most definitely beyond me, if I remember right some magazine of crystallography (or something equally obscure) cost several hundred GBP pr. year... ehemm, slightly beyond my budget.

On to something different: Where did you other bloggers find your commenting tools??? I want one too!!!! Please let me know, I'd be terribly happy.

Always forgot to tell you I got myself Bjørk's latest CD (about time...). She's the same genius as always, amazing.

Engin ummæli: