laugardagur, mars 16, 2002

Uha, in Norway again. Icecold Svalbard!

It was a long journey. Santiago - Buenos Aires - Paris (where I had time to leave the airport and take a short trip into the city...) - London - Oslo (where I spent the night on a bench at the airport, discussing the Israel/Palestinia-conflict with a Syrian - guess whose side he was on!) - Tromsø - Longyearbyen. The winter became more and more prominent the further north I went, and on Svalbard it was "only" -25 Celsius, compared with the -30 they'd had the day before. Ouch, I thought my face would fall off in one piece. 55 degrees is quite a leap in two days, isn't it?

Probably won't do much updating from now on, as it's all work and work again. However, maybe I'll put in some pictures later, but first I have to earn the money to develop my films from S-America (I "only" have 31 of them... !!!!).

Engin ummæli: