föstudagur, október 04, 2002

Am I blonde??

Was going to call my friend Stína. So I picked up the phone at my dad´s Internet Café and dialed a number. Instantly my own cell phone starts to ring. 'Oh, this must be Stína' I thought and took my cell out of my pocket. The screen read 'Dad´s place'. 'How weird, I thought, they're not in'. Answered anyway, holding one phone to each of my innocent little ears: 'Hello?' and thought 'Gee, what an echo!!' Finally realizing it was myself calling myself and talking to myself, in both ears, I started screaming with laughter. Called Stína, in the right number, still howling with laughter, and explained to her what a blonde I was being. She asked me if I was drunk. Should I go and see a doctor about this??!?

Guess this is only a logical consequence of having tried to use my cell phone as a mouse so often. I´ve never tried to use the remote control as a phone, though.

Engin ummæli: