föstudagur, október 25, 2002

What can I say? Tomorrow I was planning to take the GRE, and then I hear that the exam papers haven´t arrived yet so the test will be given next Saturday. What is wrong at ETS? Can´t these people figure out when to send a load of papers away from their office so that they´ll arrive at their destination in time? It´s not as if the test date was decided yesterday. These people want you to sign up for a test many months in advance, then they don´t send the registration papers to Iceland so everyone has to count on their luck and take the test stand-by, then the day before the scheduled test day ETS finally announces that it will be postponed by a week. 'Call me next Friday, though, just to make sure the test papers have indeed arrived', the woman at the test center adviced me just 10 minutes ago. Why on earth did ETS switch from computer-based tests here to these paper-based ones, if this is the kind of mess it brings with it?

Won´t complain too much, though, a week more to prepare is certainly ok with me ;)

Engin ummæli: