sunnudagur, október 20, 2002

Stína and I are preparing a great big chicken party tonight. They have a chicken, I have a chicken, so why not make these chicken meet and be merry?? It will be a wonderful meal, as long as they don´t make me eat the custard for desert.

The two of us spent Friday evening watching the Norwegian masterpiece 'Elling' on video. Ohhh, I love it. One of those movies that warms you up on the inside, while all the remarks are simply so funny you don´t have time enough to laugh between them.

The helicopter ride early on Friday morning was awesome, too. The pilot felt we needed a bit of waking up and showed us some fancy moves, like flying at (what appeared to us) 10cm from the ground, and dipping the helicopter 90 degrees to one side so I was lying on the window! We woke up, needless to say. Being picked up by car at the end of the day felt unusually mundane after this experience.

Am going to take the chicken to Stína´s, where it will be dissected and transformed into a delicious meal, and then back home to finish my three-minute speech I have to give tomorrow at the presentation and public speaking course I´m doing. Better do well on that!!

Engin ummæli: