sunnudagur, apríl 17, 2005

Rockstar retires

Well, should have bragged more about the abominable hike up Mauna Loa. We blew it off, or, to be more precise, I decided not to go (and then, for some obscure reason, noone went, which makes me rather sad). The reason: I was handed several hundred pages of reports and stuff about groundwater wells on the Big Island on Friday afternoon, and all this stuff needed to be read/skimmed through and photocopied by Monday. And the chem lab needed to be packed. All this before going to Kaua'i, on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to Kaua'i. A lot!

So, the Xerox here and I got well acquainted yesterday. Also spent some quality time in the chemistry lab, where mosquitoes were out in force and made an honest attempt to eat me alive. Watched Supervolcano on Discovery channel last night and couldn't quite decide whether to laugh or cry. Did both.

Am now, finally, going to the beach to try out my new bikini.

Engin ummæli: