fimmtudagur, apríl 05, 2007

The bear and the car

Here, a list of some excellent podcasts. Keep in mind I didn't discover podcasts until about a month ago (yes, I'm always way ahead of the times, me) so I'm still just on the tip of the iceberg when it comes to exploring this stuff...

- http://www.podingtonbear.com/

- Car Talk Call of the Week (on iTunes, you can listen to entire shows at www.cartalk.com)

- Nature Podcast (on iTunes) - great science news although the guy hosting this has to be the most smug (smuggest??) bloke ever

- iTunes New Music Tuesday - I'm always open to ideas on how to spend more money at the iTunes store

- BBC News

- Geo 10, Fall 2006 - World Regions, Peoples and States - this is sooooo fabulous, I can listen to a whole freshman level geography class from UC Berkeley while doing mindless tasks in the lab. The nerd within is happy :)

3 ummæli:

Nafnlaus sagði...

I luv the podcasts that the science journals have been putting out too!

And I'm totally jealous of that intro to geology! I wish they had that for molecular biology.

Herdis sagði...

They just might... they have intro chemistry classes on iTunes somewhere. And if you want to branch out, you can listen to entire economics curricula on podcasts as well, learn Chinese and how to fix your race car. Allt er nú til, sagði beljan sem sat uppi í trénu og prjónaði marmelaði...

Nafnlaus sagði...

You. Crack. Me. Up.