miðvikudagur, apríl 04, 2007

Ideas for a post

By public demand, I'm back (not that I ever was gone, I just focussed my priorities elsewhere for a while).

And in fact, I plan to focus them elsewhere again. There is this problem set due in a couple of hours and while most of it is done, there is this one problem left. Guess I should work on that.

So, what should the topic of my next post be? Heat wave in Svalbard? Spring break in Florida? Speculations on using a pre-concentration column on the IC to quantify Sr in my Philippine water? My latest knitting project? Moths? My favorite podcasts?

It's all up to you guys. Let me know what you think.

3 ummæli:

Móðir, kona, meyja sagði...

I vote for knitting and podcasts.

Nafnlaus sagði...

Mér lángar til að heyra um Flórídana...

krummi sagði...

Hitabyljga á Svalbard, ekki spurning