laugardagur, apríl 07, 2007

Ok, so things are starting to look better...

or worse. Depending on how you choose to interpret the picture I just posted.

The good part is that I can now finally, finally, FINALLY send pics and e-mails from the über-fancy schmanzy phone I bought in the Philippines.

The bad part: I look like I got kidnapped from a freak show in that photo. Then again, maybe I was. At birth. In which case I'm glad the truth has finally come out.

So, why haven't I been able to send pics and e-mails from the phone? The guy at the Cingular store sure didn't know. He didn't know either that Nokia 6126 is called the 6131 in Southern Asia. Neither did I know that the 6131 is called 6126 here. Armed with this new knowledge I consulted my best friend Google and found everything I needed to know with her. All hail and praise to Google. J'aime Google.

Oh, and btw, that green sweater I'm wearing in the freak show photo... I knitted it last winter.

3 ummæli:

hronnsa sagði...

daemalaus dugnadur i ther med prjonana. kannski laeri eg ad prjona einn daginn. or not. og til hamingju med nyja lukkid. mer finnst thetta bara sexy, enda er eg abbo ad thurfa ekki safety goggles i labbinu minu. issss.

hronnsa sagði...

og takk fyrir podingtonbear! dullulegt.

Herdis sagði...

Hronnsa! Ertu enn i Ithoku??