fimmtudagur, júlí 12, 2007

Hard drive woes over

Yes, you read that title right: My worries about backing up my hard drive have been firmly put to rest. My brand-spanking new Western Digital 60GB external hard drive arrived today and now all my invaluable junk has been backed up on it. Nice!

Other than that, life's pretty much the same. I had a bizarre dream last night, that I was chasing a bus around a rugged countryside... similar to Iceland... and the driver was a total psycho, toppling the bus over into gullies and driving it up insanely steep mountainsides... and I was trying to save the passengers, all bloody and injured, from the wreck before it fell off into the abyss.

I had cold mango soup with coconut and mint for lunch. Delicious, but left me just as hungry as I was before eating it.

3 ummæli:

Móðir, kona, meyja sagði...

Glutton

Herdis sagði...

Yes, that pretty much sums it up :)

Nafnlaus sagði...

well me darlings.. sometimes you just NEED solids.. ;)