miðvikudagur, júlí 11, 2007

Sins

Stína tagged me, and so I have to tell you about 8 sins I have committed. Is it a problem that I don't believe in the concept? Oh, whatever, here are the most gruesome things I've ever done:

1. When I was 11, I kicked my cousin in the balls because he preferred playing with my brother.
2. I've been known to put stones into my hiking partners' backpacks, just for fun.
3. I cheated on an exam once... no wait, twice!
4. I am a sloth by nature
5. I read too many non-work related books
6. My fascination for exaggeration sometimes carries me away, leading people to believe that yes, I did climb a HUNDRED MILLION stairs or that it was really a THOUSAND degrees out.
7. I'm not as driven as most academic advisers think you should be.
8. And lastly, the ultimate sin: I don't believe in a personal God.

See, you probably never guessed I was THAT evil ;)

4 ummæli:

Mike sagði...

hmmm - 2 and 4 *seem* inconsistent...

Herdis sagði...

hmmm... ok, I'll amend that. I'm not a sloth for important things such as hiking, but I am a sloth for academic work. Or shall we say that I have a fear of producing results? Or that I am in a severe state of procrastination, resulting in and resulting from drifting around aimlessly on a sea of data.

These are the existentialist woes of a graduate student, all laid out bare for the world to see. How interesting ;)

Alisha Rene' sagði...

#1 - LMFAO!!! sounds like something I would do. Infact, I threw a 5 lbs (well, it may have been more) copper alarm clock on "friend" of mine balls because I was bored one night when we were in Mexico.......

Herdis sagði...

LOL... you're dangerous, woman!