fimmtudagur, desember 18, 2003

An Icelandic nickname

for my friend Brian is being actively sought. Since Brian's Icelandic has seen its better days (or hasn't seen any days at all) he can't be very active in the search (although I have to admit that his treatment of "fatlafól" (can't remember if I taught him that or if he always knew. Next step is to have him singing Megas and Bubbi's song (its their song, right?)) and hopelandish "ússvæja" is adorable). I'm simply hopeless at nicknames (confirmed by the fact that in all my years, I´ve never answered to one myself) and so we need your help.

So, who's this Brian anyway? Well, seeing is believing. Check this out. Try the various links. Find out who he is!!! Then comment your suggestion here, or send it in the email. The search has begun. Reality blogging at its newest and best!!!!!

Engin ummæli: